The Riviera Maya is a tourist destination on Mexico’s Caribbean coast, located south of Cancun and north of Tulum. It includes popular vacation spots such as Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, and Akumal. The area is known for its beautiful beaches, clear blue waters, and ancient Mayan ruins. It is also popular for snorkeling, scuba diving, and other water sports. In addition, there are many best hotels in mexico riviera maya – resorts, luxury villas, and boutique hotels to accommodate tourists.
Best Hotels In Riviera Maya
There are many great hotels in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, but some of the top options include:
1. Grand Riviera Princess
- With themed restaurants, eight pools, three swim-up bars, and wildlife-filled grounds, this place champions Mexican hospitality at its best making it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya.
- In front of the Grand Riviera Princess Hotel is a beach with a bar and grill. It’s only a 20-minute taxi ride to lively Playa del Carmen, where you can catch the ferry to Cozumel.
- In terms of activities, you can use kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkeling equipment for free from the water sports center. Meanwhile, you have tennis courts, archery, volleyball, and aerobics on dry land.
2. Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Hacienda
At the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Hacienda, the whole family can relax like a rock star making it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya. Star in your music video, learn to DJ, and order room service from your hot tub.
- Every inch of this hotel has been given a rock star makeover – scrubbed with its strip of cottony white sand, lagoon-like pools lined with luxurious sun loungers, and quirky music memorabilia lining the walls.
- In addition, it is completely suitable for families with children and small children, who can use their pools and clubs.
- The rooms are suitable for VIPs. All have a hot tub and minibar. In addition, they have 24/7 room service.
- There are also balconies in each of them – for the best panoramas, chubby for a room with a sea view.
- When you book a Rock Royalty Deluxe Double Room with Limited Sea View and Balcony, you can look forward to a host of extras.
- It starts with VIP check-in and ironing.
- There are complimentary full-size toiletries, a beach bag, and a massage for two.
3. Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa
The Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa is set within sweeping tropical gardens on the edge of a white sand and coral-rock beach which makes it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya.
- It’s so large that the hotel rents out Segways that you can use to zip from one place to another.
- The grounds are a magnet for wildlife, with raccoons, capybaras, and multi-colored birds making regular appearances. There’s even a lagoon filled with crocodiles – don’t worry, they’re fenced in.
4. Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is tucked away in the tropical landscape of the Mayan Riviera and overlooks nearly a kilometer of sparkling white beach making it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya.
- Stay here, and you can expect Mayan-style architecture, from the restaurants to the large outdoor pool scene. Imagine high ceilings, marble floors, and thatched umbrellas.
- It is especially popular with families, thanks to the hotel’s kids’ club and colorful water park. Adults can relax at the six swimming pools or order a treatment in the hotel spa.
5. El Dorado Casitas Royale
- This ultra-luxury hotel was voted one of Condé Nast Traveler’s top 100 hotels worldwide—for a good reason.
- This adults-only beach hotel takes luxury to new heights. It has 14 pools, 12 of which have swim-up bars. Thanks to Gourmet 24-hour Inclusive, you can eat at all eight à la carte restaurants here as often as you like.
Suites come with extras such as outdoor showers, whirlpool tubs, and pillow menus. In addition, they are scented with aromatherapy sprays. And if you want to treat yourself, you can upgrade to a swimming or plunge pool suite which makes it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya.
6. El Dorado Maroma
With a beautiful tropical look and lavish amenities such as beach butlers and gourmet à la carte dining, this boutique hotel combines relaxation and luxury making it one of the best hotels in Riviera Maya.
- This romantic, adults-only retreat calls one of the best beaches in the world home – the white sands of Maroma were rated in the Top 10 by the Travel Channel. And the services here match the perfect setting – think champagne check-in, beach butlers, and 24-hour room service.
- Every last detail of this hotel has been tailored to provide the ultimate luxury vacation.
- The minibar is replenished daily with drinks from premium brands, top international chefs staff the kitchen, and the rooms scented with aromatherapy have a selection of pillows.
7. Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an
- This adults-only hotel has a tropical setting and a golf course.
- This adults-only hotel is located in Mexico’s beautiful Riviera Maya. It is surrounded by a huge 1.1 million square meters of rainforest and a sandy beach just down the road.
- The hotel offers à la carte dining and a range of activities. At night, everyone heads down to Hacienda Doña Isabel, a colonial-style building with a disco, sports bar, and weekly Mexican fiesta.
- Vacation comes here with our hotel representative and 24/7 online service. An English-speaking TUI representative will visit your hotel during your stay, and information and support are available 24/7 via the TUI app.
Riviera Maya is a popular tourist destination in Mexico known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and lush jungle. It offers various activities and attractions, including eco-tourism, snorkeling, scuba diving, ancient Mayan ruins, theme parks, and cultural experiences. You can also explore Trendingcult for more information.